Transport Co-ordinator (Export)
7 days left
- Contract Type
Our client are a global food business with a great reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Transport Co-ordinator (Export) to join the team in Hertfordshire.
- Receive and action customer shipping instructions
- Generate correct export documents to comply with customs
- Check purchase and freight invoices
- Select appropriate shipping routes
- Very strong logistics administration experience (ideally 2-3 years)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Fluent Mandarin (written and verbal) is an advantage
- Take initiative and look after their own workload
What’s on offer?
- Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
Apply for Transport Co-ordinator (Export)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly