Group Quality Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Group Quality Manager Role on behalf of a client who are well established in the FMCG industry.
- Develop Quality and Quality Systems throughout the group
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation relating to product safety and legality.
- Develop and implement relevant GMP and Hygiene Standards throughout the Group.
- Ensure Quality Audits, including Raw Materials are carried out.
- Achieve and maintain customer approval and any relevant accreditation standards.
- Ensure the correct training with regard to Quality is carried out throughout the Group.
- Originate, standardise and maintain the Group Raw Material, Process Control and Finished Product Specifications in conjunction with the Divisional Teams and Customers.
- Ensure non-compliances and customer complaints are correctly investigated and followed up.
- Liaise with the Raw Material Quality Team with regard to foreign bodies and incoming quality.
- Level 3 HACCP qualification
- Level 3 Food Safety qualification
- Food Hygiene qualification
- Degree in a Food Safety Related subject.
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary range + benefits
- Working Monday to Friday
- This role would also include UK travel on a weekly basis.
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please get in touch on 0131 2260 5060 ASAP and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com