NPD Project Manager
Job Type: NPD Project Manager
Salary: £59,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: CD- 24545
Are you a driven and dynamic NPD Manager seeking to be a key contributor to the innovation process of a global FMCG business? Are you technically minded with a passion for international travel and managing a high volume of projects to ensure a successful NPD process in various regions?
* Work with production sites to ensure that the right information about formulas and processes are assessed and communicated
* Collaborate with various functions within the business such as Process Engineers and Flavour House chemists/ scientists in the region to help to transfer bench and sensory knowledge to assist co-packers during innovation production runs
* Be responsible for the technical coordination at test runs at new plants with internal and external stakeholders, focusing on best parameters, process specification and formulations
* Act as technical lead for formula commercialisation at co-packers and bottlers: Responsible for the technical coordination at test runs at new plants with internal and external stakeholders, with an emphasis of as well as test parameters, process specification, formulations etc.
* Work cross-functionally to manage in-house knowledge base of product parameters associated with the processing of the portfolio of products to enable a global approach to processing
* Up to 50% international travel is required with the role
* Technical background - experience within NPD relating to drinks manufacturers within any of the following areas: pasteurised aseptic products, soft drinks, carbonates, diary are especially suitable
* A background in ingredients and working alongside flavour houses
* NPD project management background especially with the experience in bench development and scale up
* An understanding of the risks and critical control points in the crossover from flavour houses and translation into factories
* Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
* Exceptional time management and communication skills
* High level of cultural awareness, and ability to build awareness and understanding alongside technical knowledge
* Independent working capability, able to use own initiative
* Management experience would be ideal To apply, please submit your application via the link below.
To contact directly call: Chloe Dalton on 0161 639 0080
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.