Eden Scott’s client is a leading UK food manufacture. Priding itself in its quality products, it carries a depth of tradition and history. Now they are looking for someone to join the team to be a part of history and create a new future. They are looking for a new Technical Manager to lead the technical team into the future of the business.
This is what we need from you to be part of this team:
- Identify the technical strategy and communicating this to relevant parties.
- Identify and implement business quality management system objectives.
- Identifying the department objectives and linking them to the technical strategy and business quality management system objectives.
- Setting the objectives for each team member and identifying a clear path for their development.
- Mentoring and developing individuals within the technical team.
- Ensuring that manufacturing standards are met.
- Extensive experience working in a technical role is essential.
- Previous experience of working in the food industry is essential.
- HACCP qualified
- Extensive experience of BRC and retail audit requirements (multiple retailers).
- Sound knowledge of food legislation standards.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and regulations.
- Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Manaba Myeni on 0131 550 1128
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly