Head of Technical
Head of Technical, Essex c£60,000
Are you a Technical Manager looking for your next opportunity?
Enjoy the aspect of travel with work?
If so I have the position for you.
My client based in Essex is looking for a Head of Technical to join their company with main responsibilities of;
• Communicating technical advice and support with key stakeholders internally & externally
• Ensuring that all customer technical requirements are maintained and managed through effective relationships and KPIs
• Lead the members of the technical team and ensuring they are in the right role within the department that fully utilises their strengths
• Leading the team to ensure robust quality and operational systems are in place
• Manage HACCP team
• Oversee supplier approval - which will include auditing suppliers
• Overview of all customer complaints – ensuring effective root cause analysis & problem solving whilst
The successful candidate must have;
• A minimum of 3 years Technical Management experience
• BRC experience
• An appreciation of the commercial impact technical matters may have
• HACCP Level 3
• Lead auditor qualification
• Strong understanding of UK and European Legislation
Monday – Friday
Private Health Care
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7pm