Pharmaceutical company are looking for a CI Engineer to join their team.
Pharmaceutical company based in Cornwall.
The CI Engineer will assist with the implementation of strategies for improving the operations and processes within the organisation. They will evaluate all continuous improvement activities and implement plans to optimise performance and processes. They will need to employ Lean methodologies and tools in order to accomplish business objectives.
This person will be the organisation's expert in Lean Six Sigma and will support the strategy, and lead the plant to meet their strategic goals. The position will be expected to deliver operational improvements through the strategic deployment of Lean Six Sigma improvement tools and techniques.
The CI Manager will need the following:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or Lean Manufacturing
- Experience of Lean Manufacturing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert in Lean manufacturing tools and techniques
- Qualified Lean Engineer
- Motivated team player
- Strong skills in project management tools
- Analytical strength and autonomous, self-reliant and pro-active work style
- Strong Team work and communication skills
- English: fluent
£40k plus benefits