Food Safety Executive
Food Safety Executive, London c£30,000
Are you a Food Technology Graduate or a Quality Assurance Technician looking for your next role in the food manufacturing industry?
My client based in London is looking for a Food Safety Executive to join their company. This is a brand new position within the company and is a great opportunity with a growing company.
As the Food Safety Executive you will have key responsibilities of;
• Supporting New Product Development and Quality Assurance Projects for both on and off trade activity.
• Supporting the generation and management of specifications from raw materials to finished products.
• Supporting factory trials and trial reports, assuring food safety and GMP are carried through before, during and after the trial.
• Evaluating and audit new raw material suppliers and co-packing facilities in UK and abroad.
• Supporting the sales team with information and revision of Supplier Quality systems.
The successful candidate will;
• Degree level education or Technical experience, preferably in manufacturing site.
• Previous auditing experience
• Excellent presentation and project management skills.
• Able to communicate effectively at all organisation levels.
Monday – Friday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7pm