Interim Maintenance Engineer
Fast paced company based in Gloucestershire need a number of Interim Maintenance Engineers to aid with a backlog of jobs and help build a pro-active culture.
The company are going through a period of transition where they are investing heavily into the company. They are going through a time of growth and this in an opportunity for you to be part of the expansion plans.
The Interim Maintenance Engineer will need to do the following:
- To undertake in a proactive manner all plant improvement and Planned maintenance tasks.
- To ensure all plant equipment is fit for purpose.
- To work effectively as part of a team to deliver site operational improvements.
- Ensuring quality/safety checks and paperwork are completed as per documented requirements.
- To be fully conversant with company safe systems of work, operating within agreed safe working practices in line with statutory and company requirements and follow plant procedures and apply health and safety requirements and food safety standards at all times.
- To all stakeholders including effective shift reports and handovers which will involve some flexibility to meet business requirements.
- To assist with delivery of defined department operational goals and objectives. Improving plant reliability and Prevent maintenance development.
To apply for this position of Maintenance Engineer you can be either Electrical, Mechanical or Multi-Skilled biased and able to work on a Panama Shift with opportunity of overtime.
Hourly rate dependant on experience.