Brand Account Manager (high end bespoke beverage)
Supplying to most of the UK leading prestigious Retailer, Restaurants and Hotel Chains, this growing business produces a range of luxurious high end beverages from their manufacturing premises based in Kent. A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this rapidly expanding speciality beverage business for an experienced brand account manager.
Reporting directly to the Sales, Product Development and Customer Support Manager, you will be accountable for managing a portfolio of branded beverage. This will involve responsible for a number of established key strategic accounts as well as some smaller start-ups accounts and the development of new accounts. A key member of the sales, product development and customer support team, you will play an integral role in driving revenue growth whilst maintaining optimum customer satisfaction and retention.
The ideal candidate will also play a key role in contributing to and improving the development of sales, marketing and customer support strategies, products, systems, skillsets, creative ideas and market knowledge within the team and the company as a whole.
- Proactive account management for a portfolio of accounts including a number of key strategic brand accounts, with a view to ensuring optimum customer satisfaction, growth and retention.
- Ongoing customer support including providing consultancy/advice on pricing, branding and sales strategy appropriate to each customer and their target demographic/brand.
- Answering daily customer queries via e-mail and over the phone in a timely manner.
- Managing and resolving customer complaints.
- Creating new blends and overseeing the production and approval of samples, ensuring their despatch and arrival within the required timelines.
- Overseeing the issue of product specifications and bills of materials for approved blends and product formats and ensuring these are set up on the customer’s account in readiness for production.
- Collaborating with the Legal Compliance Department and Sales System Lead to ensure that new packaging designs are legally and technically compliant.
- On and offsite training of customers.
- Set up of new customers from initial sales enquiry to first order.
- Proven track record in Sales/Account management/Customer service (ideally within the FMCG sector, especially food and beverages)
- IT literate.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Conscientious and self-motivated.
- Customer Focused.
- Eye for detail.
- Consultancy/Project management experience desirable.
- Presentation skills desirable.
- Marketing skills desirable.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Brand Account Manager (high end bespoke beverage)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly