Logistics Coordinator (Export)
Our client are a global food business with a great reputation in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a Logistics Co-ordinator (Export) to join the team in Hertfordshire.
- Receive and action customer shipping instructions
- Generate correct export documents to comply with customs
- Check purchase and freight invoices
- Select appropriate shipping routes
- Very strong logistics administration experience (ideally 2-3 years)
- Great interpersonal skills
- Fluent Mandarin (written and verbal) is an advantage
- Take initiative and look after their own workload
What’s on offer?
- Monday - Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.