Commercial FP&A Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
We are looking to recruit a Commercial FP&A Manager to lead the FP&A agenda within a specific customer, influencing and supporting business decisions by providing timely, accurate and relevant management information.
You will add value through insightful financial objectivity, challenge commercial decisions and add to cross functional discussions and process setting.Package description
- Identify, challenge and proactively satisfy internal customer requirements via best in class Business Partnering. Optimise customer account financial performance by providing support and challenge.
- Maintain external customer reporting, where applicable, to include open book costing, commodity tracking etc.
- SME for all external reporting and lead for inflation recovery calculation (for the Business Unit).
- Preparation of defined weekly and monthly commercial commentaries, providing valuable insight into the customers commercial performance.
- Approval of monthly customer terms reconciliation.
- Lead the process for robust customer financial forecasting, including communication within the Customer Leadership Team and to Divisional stakeholders.
- Ensure commercial finance reporting (weekly flash, weekly SIM, monthly Exec reporting, account plan detail reports) are completed accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Sign off and authorisation of costings and promotions, to ensure alignment with agreed Hurdle Rates.
- Ensure master data is aligned between site and division, and therefore act as guardian of all standard contributions for your customer.
- To provide ad hoc activities as required to support the Account Commercial Controller and Divisional Commercial Financial Controller.
- Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with post qualified experience
- Ability to lead, influence and coach direct reports
- Stakeholder management and influencing
- FMCG/food manufacturing experience is essential
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.