Regulatory Affairs Specialist EMEA
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist EMEA
Salary: Up to 50,000 plus car allowance and excellent benefits
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Beverage
Job Reference: NP3428
Would you like to work for a multibillion pound fast growing organisation who operate on a global level based in West London, a category leading organisation who operate within the beverage sector?
As the Regulatory Affairs Specialist will be part of the London based EMEA regulatory team responsible for labelling development and compliance management for New Product Development as well as management of projects and packaging extensions and changes of flavours. The core focus of this role is to focus on the label compliance and development you will work with the international teams to ensure the corporate labelling compliance guidelines are adhered to.
You will work independently on your product portfolio and act as a local extension for your market and ensure corporate regulatory compliance is followed you will translate to local marketing teams and bring clarity to regulatory matters.
• Up to £50,000 basic salary plus car allowance, pension, healthcare and benefits
- Responsible for labelling development and compliance reviewing of projects mainly focused on flavour extensions within EU and label change management projects.
- Coordinate the development of graphics and product labelling with in- house marketing team and graphics team.
- Manage all third party labelling approvals of products necessary for the EU projects.
- Assist the corporate function in all product testing necessary for product registrations to ensure appropriate documentation and instructions to the labs.
- Coordinate the translation of legal requirements with local marketing team for own labels as well as for corporate colleagues.
- Assist in peer review/ proof reading of labels roof reading.
- Responsible for keeping up and understanding the regulatory environment and interpretation of regulations for food and dietary supplement and how our products are affected.
- Ensure that the internal Regulatory department database for new products is kept updated with back up information for labelling management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- FMCG experience (Drinks advantageous)
- Bachelor’s degree level
- International regulatory or quality assurance experience.
- Candidates should have experience with international product or raw material registration or possibly supporting registrations with quality documentation in the beverage, foods or dietary supplements industry.
- Industry background: foods, dietary supplement, beverages
- Highly organized, meticulous with a great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Result-oriented, creative and able to multi-task.
- Able to see what is relevant, prioritise and ask the right questions
- Quick learner, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Being adaptable to change in fast moving business and being able to prioritise
- Willingness to learn, Can do attitude
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Nikita Pottinger or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Specialist EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly