Regulatory Affairs Manager
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Salary: Up to 50,000 plus car allowance and excellent benefits
Sector / Industry: FMCG / Beverage
Job Reference: NP3727
Would you like to work for a multibillion pound fast growing organisation who operate on a global level based in West London, a category leading organisation who operate within the beverage sector?
Required Skills & Experience:
- FMCG experience (Drinks advantageous)
- Bachelor’s degree level
- International regulatory or quality assurance experience.
- Candidates should have experience with international product or raw material registration or possibly supporting registrations with quality documentation in the beverage, foods or dietary supplements industry.
- Industry background: foods, dietary supplement, beverages
- Highly organized, meticulous with a great attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Result-oriented, creative and able to multi-task.
- Able to see what is relevant, prioritise and ask the right questions
- Quick learner, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Being adaptable to change in fast moving business and being able to prioritise
- Willingness to learn, Can do attitude
Get in contact, I look forward to hearing from you.