Warehouse Supervisor – Late Shift
Monday – Friday -Total of 40 hours paid
Banked hours contract (37.5 hours worked a week plus 1 Saturday a month when needed)
Competitive salary – this will depend on skills and experience
CSM Bakery Solutions, with manufacturing and distribution facilities across Europe, is a global provider of a wide range of bakery products and ingredients for retail and foodservice markets as well as artisan and industrial bakeries. CSM’s mosaic of heritage bakery brands includes some of the industry’s most trusted names: Readibake & Kates Cakes. We are the UK's leading supplier of Sweet Bakery Retailer branded products in the in-store bakery sector for Cookies, Doughnuts & Mini Bites.
Through the dedicated efforts of more than 8,500 employees, CSM serves customers in 100+ countries, providing specialized ingredients and finished products. Customers include all the major multiples along with food service organizations, quick serve restaurants and the major well known coffee houses.
The CSM UK head office is in the Wirral with other production facilities throughout the UK. The total annual turnover for the UK business is in excess of £200 million.
Purpose of the role:
To ensure the warehouse is managed safely and efficiently. You will be responsible for delivering key performance goals by maximising people and process by maintaining standards in line with H&S Policy, Quality Standards, KPI information and updating SOPs. You will act as a focal point to promote continuity and consistency of all operations, policies and procedures on shift and supervise all warehouse staff to ensure adherence to set standards.
- Ensure Warehouse Ops achieve all KPI ‘s as per operator job spec
- Development of team, processes and equipment to enable above
- Accurate inventory levels. Measured via COGI errors and SAP Dashboard.
- Willingness to accept training
- Zero reported down time from process waiting ingredients or packaging
- Audit ready (measured by internal GMP scores )
- Ability to work within and lead a team
- Supervisory and development of people
- Warehouse Knowledge
- Health and safety awareness
- GMP understanding and compliance
- FLT licenses
- Basic PC Skills
- SAP knowledge
- Above standard verbal and written communication skills
- 5S knowledge and understanding
- Train the trainer
- Internal training: Allergens, Audits, CAYG, Basic Problem Solving,
WHAT WE OFFER
- An exciting opportunity in a global leading organisation in the food industry
- 28 days annual leave (includes 2 public holidays)
- Workplace Pension
- On-going training
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- On site car park
For further information please check out our careers page
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age