We are currently recruiting for a multi-site Technical Manager for a well-known manufacturer in Scotland.
Reporting to the Regional Technical Manager you will be responsible for managing and developing site QA managers and their teams to deliver site business plans.
- Ensure the group Technical business plan and Key performance indicators are achieved per period by liaising and co-ordinating with all members of the Technical Leadership Team. Own a section of the business plan, accountable for key objective deliverables
- Accountable for delivery within budget for specified supply sites whilst identifying areas for cost saving opportunities
- Accountable for delivering key Technical projects across all supply sites as agreed as part of PDR objectives
- Responsible for liaising with all relevant internal stakeholders including Regional Operations Manager, Production Teams, Services Manager, Engineering Teams, Process Teams, Food Zone NPD Teams, Category Teams etc
- Contribute to and delivery of business policy, procedural development and implementation across the designated sites through cross functional meetings and working parties.
- Liaise with local enforcement agencies where required. Key point of contact for food safety and standards Primary Authority from a supply point of view
- Proactively work with the technical and cross function teams across the business to ensure product safety, legality and quality is consistently delivered and maintained.
- Ensure key Quality Management Systems are followed and in place to achieve external and internal audit standards.
- Deputise for the regional technical manager(s)
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a Technical role in a food manufacturing environment
- Strong management and people skills
- HACCP L3
- Food Safety L4
- Knowledge and experienced of BRC standards
- Knowledge and experience of internal auditing operations and procedures.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow within an industry leading business.
Salary £40-42k (plus benefits)