Interim Engineering Manager
Job Type: Interim Engineering Manager
Sector/Industry: FMCG / FOOD MANUFACTURING
My client is a well-known food manufacturer who produce some of nation’s favourite products. This market leading business has multiple sites. The role won’t be a walk in the park, the team on site needs a good manager who is happy to give support and guidance when needed.
As an Engineering Manager, your focus will be to:
- To effectively manage site engineering teams and external contractors employed in the servicing and maintenance of all site factory’s services, facilities, and utilities infrastructure delivering improved performance through a culture of continuous improvement.
- Effectively manage all site and legislative requirements for equipment, pressure systems, lifting equipment, and fixed wiring testing as examples.
- Provide detailed reports on asset performance and departmental KPI’s.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records including customer specific audit information.
- Ensure financial controls, departmental system, processes and site policies are followed.
- Development of the engineering team & technical Operator programs to increase skills and productivity while also providing technical assistance to functional teams.
- Liaise with the site Project manager and assist in the delivery of capital projects.
The role offers a great package for the right candidate which can be discussed further once applied.
The Successful Candidate:
- At least 5 years’ Experience of managing large engineering teams within an FMCG / manufacturing facilities
- Experience working with CAPEX projects, Budget projects etc.
- KPI management experience
- Continuous Improvement project management experience
- HNC or equivalent in Engineering discipline is essential
- Engineering apprenticeship Is essential
- Hands on Engineering experience
- Previous experience of manufacturing operations
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.