Job Type: Project Manager
Location: London / Surrey
Sector/Industry: FMCG / Food Service
Are you looking to be part of a leading FOOD business? Somewhere where you can achieve real success, make an impact and develop your career? If that interests you, please read on!
With the head office based in London, This market leading business has restaurants all over the U.K. and across the world.
This global award winning business are on the lookout for an Equipment Innovation Manager to design, develop, validate and implement new innovate equipment platforms that can transform operations and drive commercial efficiency!
Project management within FMCG, Retail and food service is essential for this role!
- You will be the driving force by strengthening the restaurant performance through innovation in equipment, processes, layout and energy efficiency.
- You will lead approval of new equipment and optimization of existing to enhance quality and improve operational standards across the sites.
- Project management for Budget, financial, Capex, Commercial would be desirable.
- Development of validation protocols, processes and project optimisation.
- Working alongside the whole of the restaurants operations team, NPD, Technical, franchises and suppliers you will be the lead in developing ideas and a solution in the improvement of the equipment and layout of the group’s restaurants.
The successful candidate:
- To be considered for this positon you must be degree qualified, (desirably Engineering, production or manufacturing)
- You must have excellent project management and communication skills as you will need to successfully coordinate with large multifunctional teams including supply partners!
- YOU will have strong problem solving skills, reporting and analytical skills
- Strong drive for results and have the ability to self-manage!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.