Interim Manufacturing Manager
Job Role: Interim Site Manufacturing Manager (6months)
Location: North West
Would you like to work for one of Europe’s leading FMCG companies?
This market leading company has multi sites across the UK and has an excellent opportunity for an Interim manufacturing manager, The business promotes internal progression for individuals with potential and are looking for an experienced Site Manufacturing Manager to join their senior management team.
This role is an integral part of the Senior Management team at a large Manufacturing site in the UK. The site has a large permanent. As Site Manufacturing Manager, you will have direct responsibility across Manufacturing, Packing and Inbound Logistics, managing several Production lines. The role will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Set and deliver the manufacturing strategy for the use of Continuous Improvements tools and techniques to ensure that targeted improvements are reached, maintained and improved on
- Optimise all aspects of the production of Factory Products, including management of materials, labour, capital allocation and factory overheads.
- Contribute to the broader Site Strategy working with the Factory General Manager and Site Management team
- Manage and motivate Department Managers, Shift Co-ordinators and Team Members. Set and monitor targets for direct reports
- Maintain systems and controls to ensure that quality production delivery is at the forefront of all activities. Promote a continuous improvement approach to reduce both customer and consumer complaint levels
- Communicate with engineering to ensure planned maintenance, engineering and production priorities are considered and delivered
- Work closely with support functions including HR, Technical, Planning, Site Engineering and Finance ensuring required support is communicated and all outstanding issues resolved
- Control direct costs and overhead expenditure in line with agreed budgetary targets and manage capital plans in line with the growth and innovation demands of brands
- Solid experience as a Senior Manufacturing Manager within a large scale manufacturing operation – FMCG experience would be beneficial but by no means essential as all manufacturing sectors will be considered
- Proven record of initiating cost reduction and continuous improvement
- Broad range of CI and lean manufacturing experience utilising a number of different tools and techniques
- Proven delivery of manufacturing strategy, both medium and long term
- Able to operate in a pressurised environment with considerable responsibility, whilst maintaining a level head
- Engaging Manager who leads by example, able to lead a multi-disciplinary and diverse team
Click apply below or email Daniel.email@example.com Alternatively please call me for a confidential discussion on 0161 6390080.
Apply for Interim Manufacturing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly