Location: Greater London
Salary: c £30-35k
An award winning FMCG / food & drink business, their brand is known across the world, their products are exceptional and so is their team. They are continuing to grow and are looking to recruit a quality coordinator to join their high profile Technical & Quality team.
You will need passion and drive and the opportunities are fantastic.
- You will be an experienced Compliance and Quality specialist with a real passion for what you do and be experienced in FMCG manufacturing - food / drink
- You will be a confident communicator with experience of:
- handling customer and consumer complaints both via mail and telephone
- recording and monitoring complaint trends
- escalating investigations with third party suppliers
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent working knowledge of global food and ingredient regulations, and be able to navigate in the different regulatory environments
- Previous experience of Artwork development processes
- Computer literate - use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Focus on global customer service/product enquiries
- Ensure all customer and consumer complaints are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Lead any investigations into complaints as necessary with the third-party suppliers and ensure communication is fluid across all relevant parties
- Advise upon all materials used in the development of new products such that internal & external standards are met.
- Ensure all pieces of artwork comply to internal policies and market regulations, and advise of any amendments which should be made
- Stay abreast of labelling legislations
- Manage formula and product specifications
- Management of packaging waste regulations
- Provide detailed advice on company ingredients policy and to provide support developing the policy to accommodate new ingredients and processes.
- Support new process implementations
- Regularly reviewing competitors' products in the market
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this brand leading business, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref KG/4229 or call me on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170 for a confidential chat.