Up to £25k pro rata (temporary or temporary to permanent)
A food wholesaler with a difference, delivering fresh deli products, sandwiches, soups and bakery into all kinds of businesses, schools and hospitals.
Looking for a person with a genuine passion for food to contribute to the continued success of this business, based in the West Yorkshire area. This is great opportunity for a recent graduate with a year’s work experience, or someone with experience working within the food industry looking to progress their career. Some typical duties may include:
- Assisting with continuous improvement, compliance and administration
- Perform process checks throughout the goods-in, production, dispatch and warehousing functions of the business.
- Assist in the preparation for third party audits, customer visits and BRC.
- Dealing with complaints
- Management and maintenance of data bases including product specifications, allergen and nutritional information
- Maintaining the supplier approval system and keeping records accurate and up to date
- Food science qualification preferred or a good working knowledge / experience of HACCP / Food Safety
- A minimum of a year placement experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage and work with all areas of the business
- High level of organisation and prioritising skills with the ability to see a job through
- Creative problem solving skills ensuring solutions are delivered
- High level of computer literacy
- Positive and 'can do' attitude and the ability to work to deadlines
- This role could be a temporary to permanent position
Ref Code: FMW18400
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.