Sensory Scientist, Evesham, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Sensory Scientist for a leading Food Manufacturing Company based near Evesham, Worcestershire.
- To deliver internal and external training courses to clients and colleagues to ensure continued business growth and client satisfaction.
- To provide development and administration support for sensory training activities
- To deliver presentations on scheduled and tailored consumer and sensory training courses to internal and external delegates
- To provide course development and administrative support for projects, pre and post courses
- To support the development of course materials and associated presentations
- To support the Section Manager with identification and acquisition of new business opportunities for the sensory training section and services across the department
- To working in close conjunction with the Section Manager to progress the development of the Section
- To actively manage project recovery rates and contribute to the management of the financial performance of the Section
- To assist in the organisation of seminars and conferences as opportunities arise
- To contribute to the broader development of the Section and Department's capabilities in consumer and sensory science
- Proactively review current practices, policies and methods and suggest new and improved ways of working
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree or equivalent in a food science or related background
- Work experience within the field of sensory science.
- Qualification in the field of Sensory Science - minimum IFST Foundation Course
- Knowledge of BRC and its applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Open to UK travel
Salary: circa £22,500 - £ 35,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Laboratory Scientist NPD Technologist Process Development Technologist NPD Technician Technical Assistant Product Development NPD New Product Development Quality Manager QA Quality Assurance QC Quality Control Quality Sensory Technician Technical Assistant Food Technologist Coordinator Controller QA Auditor FMCG, Evesham, Worcester, Cheltenham, Ledbury, Redditch, Banbury, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Warwickshire
Apply for Sensory Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly