Technical Support Assistant
Technical Support Assistant, Coventry, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Technical Support role on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based near Coventry.
Provides technical support to the Analysis & Testing Consumer section: which involves liaising with clients including collation of data to meet client individual needs, including weekly meetings with product developers / technologists etc at client premises; test design, deployment and reporting utilising specialist sensory software systems; liaising with suppliers, working with sub-contractors at offsite test locations and supervising respondents. Working closely with respondents, before, during and after tests
- Arranging product supplies and testing materials directly with clients
- Involvement with the logging in and storage of products and Responsible for setting up report templates, collation, analysis and interpretation of data, producing final reports and ensuring delivery to strict timescales.
- Assisting with the general promotional and administrative duties associated with the section and department.
- Verbal and written client facing communication to impart and discuss technical detail with audiences having both specialist and non-specialist knowledge.
- Proactive communication of information with line manager and cascaded information and instructions to other team members.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers as necessary to provide consumer panel testing information and potential new business generation, and to schedule product testing, to ensure tests and supply of samples run smoothly and efficiently.
- Make a sound judgment on any samples/ preparation/reports/templates which fall outside the standard procedure based on previous direction, experience and skill
- Responsible for analysing data using specific sensory software for consumer panelling and interpreting this data into the final report
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant Technical / Quality skills and qualifications
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Accurate with a high level of attention to detail
- Effective verbal written and communication skills
- Full driving licence
Salary: circa £17,750 - £ 22,500 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Laboratory Scientist NPD Technologist Process Development Technologist Technician Technical Assistant New Product Development Supervisor QA Quality Assurance QC Quality Control Sensory Technician Administrator Laboratory Specifications Food Technologist Coordinator Controller QA Auditor Systems Coventry Redditch Birmingham Rugby West Midlands Warwickshire