This long established food manufacturer pride themselves on their traditional and hearty wares. Best-selling suppliers of branded and private label products, they are now on the lookout for a confident Hygiene Manager looking to join a dynamic team and progress their career with a leading chilled food business.
In this integral role you will be an essential part of the larger Technical Team. Taking responsibility for all hygiene and cleaning operations, you will successfully manage and develop the site hygiene function by:
- Being to ‘go to’ person for all hygiene operations including pest control and waste management - planning and coordinating the sites staff and procedures.
- Conducting regular audits, highlighting where changes could be made and initiating action.
- Managing all hygiene staff, ensuring team morale and training needs are at their optimum for a talented and driven team.
- Delivering excellent communication to suppliers to managers – utilising this to ensure hygiene standards are at their peak all times.
- Upholding appropriate and flawless paperwork to ensure compliance with legal standards at all times.
- Holding responsibility for out of hour’s security.
We are seeking a skilled hygiene professional who has experience working in a fast paced food manufacturing environment. You will have a proven track record of maintaining the best hygiene standards and a solid working knowledge of food hygiene including HACCP. Experience co-ordinating audits to work cross-functionally over the organisation is essential and you will be the primary planner for maintaining hygiene standards.
You’ll have excellent people management and communication skills, able to influence cross-functionally across the business to achieve the highest standards.
If you’re looking for your next Hygiene Management challenge where you can really make a difference then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.