A fantastic opportunity to join a Blue chip Manufacturing Organisation, as a Production Manager, delivering the highest quality products in an innovative and renowned industry.
- Provide leadership to the direct manufacturing and engineering teams
- Ensure work areas sustained in a safe and compliant standard, taking a lead role in risk management and reduction programmes, safety ownership and emergency procedures
- Ensure all aspects of the quality system are met with respect to the manufacture and supply, maintaining compliance, training and certification of technicians and engineers as needed to develop and produce products
- Manage production to ensure products are manufactured, packaged and shipped to the correct specification and to the agreed case delivery date
- Maintain dialogue with planning, purchasing & commercial teams regarding problems relating to delivery.
- Lead improvement initiatives, including 5s, Lean and process excellence.
- Identify and deliver improvements that provide a reduction in cost, lead times, material usage, or improve process quality standards
- Input into the preparation of business plans, capital projects, resource planning and routine budget control
- Leadership of staff to include mentoring, coaching and development
To succeed in this challenging, people focused business, you will:
- Degree qualified in relevant engineering discipline.
- Strong organisation and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, ability to build relationships across the business
- Experience of working in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of quality systems and related standards
- Experience of MRP planning systems
- Continuous Improvement mind-set, Six Sigma qualification would be highly desirable.
- Can do attitude with ability to motivate people towards achieving goals
- A Blue-chip multi-national Manufacturing Organisation with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base
- Focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment
- They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Chloe Temple
Expion: Our Production & Operations recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly