Are Quality and Food Safety standards important to you? Are you looking for your next challenge?
My client, a manufacturer of branded and own label food products is looking for you. With huge plans for the future and significant investment across their multiple sites this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
Location: Shropshire, Staffordshire, Cheshire
- You will have knowledge & experience of food manufacturing & processing techniques
- Relevant HACCP & auditing qualifications, detailed working knowledge of relevant UK/EU legislation & retailer codes of practice
- Strong experience developing quality management systems
- Highly motivated, determined & enthusiastic individual with strong leadership & team building qualities
- Responsible to provide expertise through Quality Management Systems Knowledge
- Plays an active part in building QMS capability across site
- Responsible for laboratory management and other QMS duties
- Supports and process confirms operations quality control responsibilities
- My client is household name - a manufacturer of branded and retailer label food products at a number of sites throughout the UK
- My client is keen to develop its employees and provide career opportunities for its successful staff
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref DP/TCM or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or 07740 586 956