Assistant Area Manager - Hygiene
Are you looking to join an exciting, well established blue chip business?
Are you someone who has a passion for Hygiene and previous management experience in a similar role?
Do you have the Ability to operate in a flexible manner, with the capacity to 'make things happen'?
- Support the Hygiene Managers with the management and achievement of KPI’s, in relation to hygiene efficiencies, microbiological, customer service, cost control, people, quality and health and safety through a continuous improvement approach.
- With the Hygiene Manager, take responsibility for product quality and safety and intervene as appropriate to minimise the risk of customer complaints.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure constraints to production are dealt with in a timely manner and communicate actions to Area Manager.
- Deputise for the Area Manager in meetings to ensure all information relating to the area is received and can be communicated to the relevant parties.
- Support the Hygiene Manager in the implementation and improvement of procedures and processes to ensure required standards of work are met.
- To have a proactive approach to Health & Safety and lead by example
- Enhance the Health & Safety culture through staff involvement.
- To ensure the safe use of chemicals at all times in line with CIC’s and manufacturer recommendations.
Do you have a good understanding of GMP standards, COSHH, HACCP and audit requirements?
Do you have a Working knowledge of Health & Safety Management with knowledge and experience of managing absence, performance and conduct issues?
Will you have the ability to bring out the best in people, leading by example? If you would like to work for a business that retain their staff through training and development then please apply…