Area Manager - Hygiene
Area Manager- Hygiene
Are you looking to join an exciting, well established blue chip business that produce high quality products?
Are you someone who has a passion for Hygiene and previous management experience in a similar role?
Do you have the Ability to operate in a flexible manner, with the capacity to 'make things happen'?
- Management and achievement of KPI’s, in relation to hygiene efficiencies, microbiological, customer service, cost control, people, quality and health and safety through a continuous improvement approach.
- Co-ordination of permanent and temporary labour during shift.
- Undertake and lead key business projects to drive continuous improvement.
- Liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure successful achievement of manufacturing targets.
- To recruit, induct and develop employees to a competent level to be effective hygiene team members.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with all departments to drive continuous improvement in site standards.
- To ensure all aspects of the hygiene services are carried out and maintained to the highest of standards.
- To ensure daily deep cleans are completed in line with CIC’s and site expectations.
- To provide training and awareness for all hygiene staff in procedures relevant to their role.
- Responsibility for managing people policies to ensure compliance e.g. disciplinary, grievance, flexible working requests.
- To conduct regular performance development reviews with your Team Leaders and establish training and develop plans.
- To support the Technical department and take responsibility for actions in microbiological investigations.
- To drive cost savings in hygiene and waste overheads to ensure annual forecasts are achieved.
Do you have a good understanding of GMP standards, COSHH, HACCP and audit requirements?
Do you have a Working knowledge of Health & Safety Management with knowledge and experience of managing absence, performance and conduct issues?
Will you have the ability to bring out the best in people, leading by example? If you would like to work for a business that retain their staff through training and development then please apply…