Quality/ Health & Safety Assistant
Assisting the Quality/Health & Safety Compliance Manager in maintaining Quality, Hygiene, Safety, Environmental & Ethical systems by means of Checks, Instructions and Administration
- Carrying out documented Quality, Hygiene and Safety checks to an agreed frequency and standard that may include spot checks and internal audits
- Administering required calibration, laundry, pest control, vending and safety service and repair requirements including contact with suppliers and issue of equipment including Personal Protective Equipment.
- Issuing procedures, instructions, record blank forms and other necessary documents and filing completed records in an organised system.
- Maintaining up to date Quality training records and Supplier assessment records
- Assisting in the investigation of Quality & Safety issues and in the assessment of Quality, Hygiene, Environmental and Safety aspects of processes
- Ensuing that non-conforming material/work is identified and controlled and that records are completed of action taken to repair or reject items & make claims where needed
- Attending required meeting and recording and distributing minutes of meetings where required.
- Maintaining an administrated system of technical data and supplying this to customers where required.
- Checking supplied Quality conformance data such as supplier certificates
- Applying temperature sensors and other monitoring devices to material and product where required.
- Any other reasonable duty required
- IOSH and or Level 2 hygiene
- Risk Assessments
- Manufacturing environment
£25K dependent on experience