Our client has a great brand and manufactures their products in a beautiful rural location. They are looking for a QA Technologist to oversee the factory and quality standards through continual monitoring in the form of testing and auditing. Shifts will be 2pm – 10pm. The company have an immediate need and their ideal candidate would be immediately available to start on a temporary contract with a view to converting to permanent. However, if you have a notice period to serve we would still be interested in receiving your CV to be considered for a permanent position.
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, this role works closely with the Production team.
As a key member of the Technical Team, responsibilities for the role will include:
- Complete internal quality management system auditing
- Support the team and assist in the attainment of the Technical & Quality Objectives
- Support the Technical team in the implementation and training or new procedures and improvements to the Quality Management System
- Assist with factory and technical improvement projects. Complete relevant data collection and testing activities.
- Perform validation work on CCPs and other trials as set out by the Quality Manager or requested by other members of the team
Desirable Skills include:
- Internal auditing qualification
- HACCP Level 3
- Food Safety Level 3
- Experience in a similar role
- New purpose-built site in rural location
- The company has invested in and embarked upon a major change programme to develop the manufacturing site to Excellence standard
- The Excellence programme will help the company deliver and sustain their significant future growth plans.
- The successful candidate will be a key member of the Excellence team and will be given the tools to actively support, deliver and cascade the objectives; Do, Feel, Love and Live Excellence.
If you are interested, please email AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4305 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for QA Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly