Interim Process Development Manager, Lancashire
Interim Process Manager required for an immediate start to support a large complex chilled ready meal site whilst recruiting a permanent solution.
Are you an Interim Process Development Manager available now?
This is a great contract for someone who wants to work for an extremely reputable food manufacturing, supporting them through an tremendously busy six month period, whilst they recruit a permanent incumbent.
The role -
- Day to day management of the Process Team
- Review of the current team structure
- On boarding of a new customer
- Managing a busy development window through to May 2019
- Trialling of new equipment
- Transferring product from one site to another
To apply you must have
- Experience of working with the top retailers
- Proven experience of managing a large process team
- Knowledge of the complexity of chilled ready meals
- The ability to influence and motivate your team
- Strong organisation and communication skills
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778 REF. NCM894930
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob