To provide a service across the designated site covering all aspects of HSE management, training, and general site services. Providing technical expertise to members of management and act as a competent person as defined under prevailing statute.
- Primary lead & coordinator for Health & Safety & Environmental activities
- Advises management teams on legal requirements, industry best practice, and prevailing group standards
- Works in conjunction with site management and either UK or regional HR leads to drive the Safety agenda
- Drives culture change / reinforcement of good safety cultures, creating the forums and opportunities to involve and communicate with colleagues
- Creates/develops standards/performance frameworks for performance assessment and benchmarking (e.g. ISO 180001/ISO14001/ISO50001)
- Coordinates the generation and routine maintenance/review of risk assessment and safe systems of work processes
- Coordinate accident investigation processes, recording and reporting industrial injuries as required
- Designates and carries out routine Site Health & Safety/Environmental audits to comply with the local site and wider regional requirements
- Review, update and maintain Site Health & Safety/Environmental Policy & procedures manuals taking account of industry best practice and any prevailing Kerry Group standards (Human Element/Hazardous Processes)
- Support & advise Occupational Health & HR as required to ensure the health & wellbeing of our colleagues
- Build effective Company, local, regional & national H&S networks to share & learn best practice
- Maintain the Environmental Management Systems (EMS) in line with Company or other prevailing standards (ISO14001)
- Responsibility for the coordination of other wider site service activities such as security & waste management
- Provide induction training, deliver briefings & other Health & Safety training (including Fire/COSHH/Manual Handling etc) as required
- Work alongside Site management structures in developing the sites for continued success taking part in projects or project work as required.
- Contribute to the general management and decision making, and activity of the Site Management teams.
- To undertake specific projects, as a member of the European HSE team including ad-hoc support to other sites.
- Co-ordinate and ensure the provision of information and clear communications to appropriate stakeholders including UK HR teams, Factory Manager(s) and European QSHE representatives.
- Produce reports & presentations as necessary to meet with management requirements.
- To provide a service across the designated site covering all aspects of HSE management, training, and general site services. Providing technical expertise to members of management and act as a competent person as defined under prevailing statute.
Nebosh / H&S Degree / IOSH
Graduate in H&S or similar
Please ask for further details