NPD Manager / Development Manager
Development Manager, Batley West Yorkshire £Competitive Salary + Car allowance + Benefits
Whether you're a "Nibbler, Dunker or a Full Packet Muncher" - We're all about being the best biscuit bakery in Britain!
Are you a foodie with a passion for New Product Development and an experienced leader?
Then this role is for you, as we have a Development Manager position within our NPD team based at our Batley bakery.
This is a key role in the Innovation & Development team, forming part of the broader Marketing team. You will manage all aspects of product development and innovation projects in ROB for one of the top 4 retailers.
This is where you come in…
This role is central to the delivery of the ROB joint business plan in order to drive sustainable profitable growth. It is also key to driving growth and building successful relationships with the customer. This is where your business partnering and communication skills will be required, as the role is closely aligned to the Commercial teams.
- The Development Manager will be key to the definition and delivery of the 2 year innovation pipelines of the specified ROB customers, working closely with the Marketing, Commercial and Operations.
- The Development Manager will also be responsible for the rationalisation of SKUs and management of complexity within the factories, driving overall efficiencies. They will lead a team and deliver against briefs delivered by customers, ensuring that a Best in Class response is always delivered
This is an opportunity like no other and we're looking to forward to seeing what you can really do…
- Experienced in a similar NPD position within the Food industry
- Ideally Degree or equivalent qualification
- Bakery experience desirable, with experience across several product categories
- M&S and Tesco experience highly desirable
- Excellent innovation and creativity credentials
- Commercially astute
- Proven people management/team working skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven supplier management
- Endlessly curious and passionate about food
Salary - £Competitive Salary + Car allowance + Benefits
These roles don't come around often, so don't delay, we want to see your CV today……
To Apply: Please press the Apply button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This would be suitable for people interested in the following: NPD Manager, Development Manager, Product Development Technologist, FMCG Food Drinks Beverages Manufacturing Manchester Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, West Yorkshire.