Group Maintenance Manager
My client is currently recruiting a Group Maintenance Excellence Manager to improve the operational performance of the group by supporting the development and implementation of a global "best in class" maintenance and inventory management strategy for UK operations. This role will be looking after multiple sites up and down the UK, so please be prepared to travel.
Monday to Friday role with a good package on offer which comes with a car allowance, bonus and private medical.
- Develop and support the implementation of a "best in class" global asset care strategy via Maintenance Excellence, Inventory Management and Autonomous Maintenance Road map's.
- Undertake, report and benchmark annual road map maintenance assessments and performance.
- Engaging closely with Business Units/Group Functions in order to develop best in class.
- improvement tools, systems, processes, standards, assessment policies and practices and ensure effective transfer across the group business (UK/Continent).
- Assist in the development, monitoring and reporting of local/corporate key asset performance indicator's.
- Support the BU Maintenance Excellence teams through training, support and coaching on best practice asset care techniques.
- Lead and support Annual National/Global Engineering Managers conference and special interest groups – technology, best practice, equipment etc.
- Degree/HNC/HND in an Engineering discipline.
- Formal apprenticeship.
- Must come from a manufacturing or automation background.
- IMech E/IEE/IAM membership.
- Ensure and champion effective stakeholder engagement.
- Formal training in TPM/Operational Excellence deployment i.e JIPM/Toyota.
- Strategic focused
Please apply below and or call Ryan Flannigan on 0131 226 50 60
Apply for Group Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly