Key Account Manager
Eden Scott’s client is a renowned Scottish based FMCG manufacturer. Inspired by tradition and history they are a well-established company that continues to grow. A new opportunity has opened. They are looking for a Key Account Manager to deliver excellent service to their customers and continue the growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the interface and relationship in a variety of key strategic accounts in the Cash and Carry (Wholesale)/ Foodservice channels
- Develop strong customer relationships that enhance the understanding of the Cash and Carry (Wholesale) / Foodservice channels
- New Business Development- Identifying and converting new business leads
- Writing, negotiating and implementing a business plan to deliver customers objectives as well as company’s internal targets
- Managing the business within those targets to deliver the budgeted sales
- Meeting and exceeding ambitious growth targets
- Forecasting sales and volumes
- Previous sales experience in FMCG, demonstrating a solid understanding of relevant customers and markets
- Previous experience managing accounts within Cash and Carry (Wholesale)/ Foodservice channels
- Previous experience of successfully negotiating terms/ promotions etc.
- Evidence of delivering targets and achieving objectives
- Evidence of successful New Business Development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage and build sustainable relationships with all levels of the business and customers
- Strong selling skills with proven ability to negotiate and influence others
If you have these set of skills and experience, we want to hear from you.
Apply for this fantastic opportunity. Don’t miss out. Give Manaba Myeni a call on 0131 550 1128
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.