This exceptional branded food business are well known for their high quality & innovative market leading products. Their mission is to improve customer’s lives through developing healthy relationships with food. Internationally recognised for their high quality products, this passionate business is now seeking a Technical Assistant to join their growing team.
In this essential role you’ll support the Technical Manager through ensuring customer and legal requirements are met across the entire product range.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with internal teams, ensuring that all technical documentation and specifications are completed accurately and that all products are produced in accordance with food manufacturing legislation.
- Assisting with the benchmarking and analysis of new products.
- Investigation of customer complaints and analysing data on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Managing the artwork process by liaising with relevant departments and Trading Standards to ensure the smooth running of timings – both UK and International - and approval.
- Examining legislation of international markets and completion of export documentation.
Suit a recent Food Science or Technology graduate looking to enhance their technical career and expand their skills. Previous experience of working within a similar technical support role within the food industry would be desirable, however strong MS skills with an adaptable approach is a must. You will have excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills as you’ll be handling projects and liaising with colleagues at all levels. You’ll be self-motivated and able to use your own initiative to consistently reach and exceed high technical standards.
If you are committed to achieving exceptional product quality then we’d like to hear from you. Apply now or call us on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.