Territory Sales Manager (Scotland)
Eden Scott’s client is steeped in history and offers a range of services to the food and beverage industries. Services include sales, marketing, brand management as well as warehouse and distribution services to the retail and food service sectors. They distribute and range of products and service the major retailers, convenience, impulse sectors, department stores, garden centres, farm shops, fine food outlets, independents, wholesalers, cash & carry, and foodservice. They also export products globally.
We are looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager.
Reporting to the National Field Sales Controller, you be responsible for the entire Scottish market servicing and growing some 200 + customers. You will be responsible for optimising the sales, profit and distribution of a range of branded products.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To develop effective relationships with your accounts.
- To seek out profitable new business opportunities.
- To develop and grow sales through existing accounts.
- To develop effective relationships within other departments across the business.
- Sales professional with previous filed sales experience.
- Previous experience of working within the food retail, food manufacturing or wholesale sector would be ideal.
- A self-starter with an aptitude to problem solving and excellent communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Analytical with the ability to interpret sales data
- Ability to work independently
- Full UK driving licence
For the successful candidate an excellent base salary is on offer plus a comprehensive package including; monthly and quarterly Bonuses, Car, Fuel card, iPad, Laptop, Mobile, Pension, and Healthcare.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.