North West London
Monday to Friday
An exciting opportunity to work for an emerging company within their category has arisen. The business based in North West London have been passionate about supplying premium chilled foods to their customers for 10 years. They are looking for an experienced Production Planner to fulfil a newly created role with tons of progression opportunities.
- Produce an efficient 2-3 week rolling plan maintain adequate stock levels to customers
- Maintain correct stock profile to achieve target customer service level of 99.0%
- Liaise with Production Shift Managers to ensure efficient running orders, minimising down times, CIPs, fat flushes and line changes
- Input and conversion of daily production schedules into ERP system
- Minimise and track changes to the plan
- Production of weekly planning KPI’s and Reports – feed into weekly S&OP/ Business Planning Meeting. Work with the team to provide consistent forms of reporting over all functions within the department.
- Produce a daily shortage report and communicate to all relevant departments
- Highlight any significant changes in demand/forecast to the Planning Manager.
The candidate must be experienced in production planning within a food manufacturing environment. Additionally, an excellent level of communication skills, both written and verbal is required. A self-starter who can work under your own initiative is desirable along with a high level of personal organisation.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Juntao on 0113 205 4970.
Apply for PRODUCTION PLANNER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly