Job Title: Supply Planner
Location: London/West London
Sector/Industry: Food & Beverage
Job Reference: 24436
Our client are a globally recognised brand within the food & beverage/FMCG sector. The company have experienced impressive growth over the last 10 years and they are now looking to add an experienced Supply Planner to an established Planning Department.
Supply Planner role
The Supply Planner will work within the Supply Chain planning team based in London to accurately plan, process and maintain appropriate levels of finished goods purchase orders to ensure stock availability and optimize inventory within EMEA region. The role works alongside the demand planning, project team and raw material planning team.
- Prepare, issue and track short and long-term supply plans according to company purchasing policies.
- Confirm Purchase orders with 3rd Party packers including delivery date, quantity, unit of measure, BoM etc.
- Proactively identify slow moving and obsolete finished good risks, report and follow up by closely working with other functional teams
- Closely work with the product development and project teams to support new products implementation through the supply plans and ensure project launch OTIF
- Maintain regularly Purchase orders and master data within SAP so the system holds the latest details and supports operational plans reliability and accuracy through the IBP.
- Build good work relationship with suppliers and other cross functional team members
- Ensure latest accurate update planning parameters are reflected in SAP/APO and regularly review to achieve optimum finished goods inventory holding within the network
- Regularly identify and anticipate capacity planning for long term defining contingency plans scenarios for issues mitigation
Supply Planner Requirements
- Proven background in supply planning within FMCG industry
- Must be highly competent in SAP - APO and MRP systems
- Excellent data analysis, problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to build robust relationships with key internal contacts (Sales, Forecasting, Customer Services, Manufacturing and Logistics).
- Advanced Excel - VLOOKUP Ups, Pivot tables - Ability to manipulate large amounts of data quickly
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels and present to business leadership
- Able to cope with high degrees of autonomy and responsibility
- Good level of MS Office – Excel (e.g. pivots, look ups), Outlook, Word
- Experience of working in a high pressured manufacturing environment
To apply for the Supply Planner role, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Sam Corten-Miller or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
At The Advocate Group, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website via our
Apply for Supply Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly