Specifications Technologist / Technical Administrator
Specifications Technologist, near Swansea
We are recruiting for an exciting Specification Technologist opportunity on behalf of our Food Manufacturing client.
This role could be ideal for graduates wanting their step into a career in the food industry, or non graduates wanting to progress into a specifications role, as well as suitable for someone with more established specifications experience.
Due to expansion our client are seeking an experienced Specification Technologist to join their technical team.
Experience / Responsibilities:
- With food experience essential, suitable applicants should be able to demonstrate some of the following:
- Co-ordination of all site technical systems
- Food safety, quality and legislation
- Report generation
- Retailer system knowledge
- Specification writing
- Ensure product artwork is correct and approved
- Review product recipes
- Responsibility for raw material information
- Creating customer Specifications for retailers and large foodservice business
- Supplier approval - Ensure that suppliers meet internal standards, gather documentation is up to date and received
- Quality Attribute Sheets (new products and existing products)
- Allergen validations
- GMP and GHP audits
- Lab testing
- Taste Panel and Training
Salary: £Competitive Salary +Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: NPD Technologist, Technical Assistant, Technical Administrator, New Product Development Technologist, New Process Development Technologist, Specifications Technologist, Technical Systems Coordinator, Quality Systems, Technical Administrator, Technical Assistant, Food Technologist, FMCG, Swansea, Cardiff, Port Tablot, South Wales, Merthyr Tydfil.
Apply for Specifications Technologist / Technical Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly