Eden Scott's client is a well-established organisation based in Glasgow. Due to continued growth, a new position has been created for a Buyer to join the organisation.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with third parties, suppliers and relevant stakeholders
- Procure materials from approved Suppliers in line with the business MRP system
- Implement sourcing strategies through supplier interaction
- Manage key suppliers in regard to continuous improvement through detailed cost and value analysis
- Review & update item data within the MRP system
- Driving improvements across the supply chain
- Expediting the delivery of goods & services
- Develop strong relationships internally & externally
- Adopt & implement lean supply chain practices
- CIPS qualified or working towards
- Experience of buying in a food manufacturing environment
- Excellent negotiation skills with ability to work with suppliers collaboratively
- Positive attitude towards creating and maintaining company culture.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and play a key role in the development of the company's future success.