We are delighted to be working with a leading high growth food manufacturer who produce both branded and own label products for the retail and foodservice channels.
Their products continue to build sales volume and they are therefore looking for a UK Operations Manager to lead the operations team in delivering CI across processes, which will ultimately impact the business in achieving their strategic operations goals.
Reporting into the UK Managing/Commercial Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring customer product and quality standards achieve the agreed requirements by setting and leading the operational priorities for the site
- Developing strategic operational plans and utilising technological innovation to achieve desired outcome
- Implementing operational efficiency improvements across all functions within the site
- Ensuring Production Managers are able to execute against medium-long term strategies and supporting them with this
- Lead and direct the capital and operational budgets to ensure alignment with the strategy, holding direct responsibility for all operating expenses
- Close collaboration with Supply Chain, Commercial and Production and external stakeholders
- Managing capital investment projects
- A natural desire to ensure CI and creating best practice
- Proven experience of LEAN and other improvement programmes
- Able to demonstrate functional operational excellent
- A strategic thinker with the ability to infuence
- Proven experience within food manufacturing