As part of our desire to create a Winning Team we are looking for an experienced Hygiene professional at Supervisor or team leader level to take the role of Lead Hygiene Technician. This is a great opportunity for a top class food manufacturing hygiene lead to join our busy team in a state of the art bakery in Glasgow.
As the manufacturer of Kingsmill bread we are proud of our modern bakery, our iconic fleet and our talented people. We now have a requirement to add to our plant hygiene team and are looking for a reliable role model to complete our team and our succession plan. Ideally, we are looking for an ambitious hygiene professional who has the drive to achieve career progression within a Hygiene and Technical function.
- Ensuring the hygiene team work safely and comply with Company and legal standards
- Allocate job cards daily and ensure accurate records are maintained
- Verifying that all jobs are complete to Company technical standards
- Delivery of departmental training and development interventions
- 5 years + experience with a food manufacturer in a similar hygiene role essential
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of key critical hygiene points relevant to bakery manufacturer
- Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Experience of customer and BRC Audits
- Food Hygiene and HACCP Level 3 desirable
Previous training experience desirable