Quality Assurance Manager (SME)
A fabulous opportunity to take a step up for a Senior QA person.
This role would suit a Quality Manager or Senior Quality Asst, Technical Assistant used to working on BRC / GMP and HACCP.
We are working exclusively with a highly respected, growing food ingredient manufacturer to secure a first-class individual. Our client is part of a larger group, a progressive company that not only listens but takes ideas forward, fancy working within a small team in a modern environment?
You’ll be working within a SME environment, where decisions are made quickly and the whole workforce work well as a team. Super IT systems are already in place and you’ll be responsible for maintaining the BRC audit status and ensuring that the factory works in accordance with HACCP as well as:
- Leading a team of 2 in the quality department and all internal audits
- HACCP Team Leader, reviewing and updating plan
- Liaising with clients, suppliers etc. handling technical enquiries, completing questionnaires and providing information as required
- Collating food safety, quality and technical information for management meetings
- Setting up new recipe info and quality testing methods
- Participate in continuous improvement programmes, training and motivating staff on new processes and developments
The ideal candidate:
Will have a minimum of 2 years BRC / HACCP and solid Quality or Technical experience within a food manufacturing environment, this is essential.
- Effective communication and leadership skills, with the ability to influence change
- BRC / HACCP Level 3 Qualification (or level 2 working towards 3)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and methodical working practices
- Experience with managing Retailers expectations is highly beneficial
- Free Staff Parking, free Uniform
- Technologically advanced IT Systems and simple effective processes
- Modern working environment and staff amenities
Are you a confident, self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic flexible attitude? Do you have the related experience? Looking to work for a professional, advanced food manufacturer? Great, then get in touch with Juliette or Jackie at Pip Consultancy today for a confidential discussion!
Would suit candidates that have held Senior Specifications Technologist, Quality Manager, Technical Manager, Technical Administrator, Specifications Technologist roles in the Food Industry.