Quality Assurance Manager (SME)
A fabulous opportunity to take a step up for a Senior QA person.
This role would suit a Quality Manager or Senior Quality Asst, Technical Assistant used to working on BRC / GMP and HACCP.
We are working exclusively with a highly respected, growing food ingredient manufacturer to secure a first-class individual. Our client is part of a larger group, a progressive company that not only listens but takes ideas forward, fancy working within a small team in a modern environment?
You’ll be working within a SME environment, where decisions are made quickly and the whole workforce work well as a team. Super IT systems are already in place and you’ll be responsible for maintaining the BRC audit status and ensuring that the factory works in accordance with HACCP as well as:
- Leading a team of 2 in the quality department and all internal audits
- HACCP Team Leader, reviewing and updating plan
- Liaising with clients, suppliers etc. handling technical enquiries, completing questionnaires and providing information as required
- Collating food safety, quality and technical information for management meetings
- Setting up new recipe info and quality testing methods
- Participate in continuous improvement programmes, training and motivating staff on new processes and developments
The ideal candidate:
Will have a minimum of 2 years BRC / HACCP and solid Quality or Technical experience within a food manufacturing environment, this is essential.
- Effective communication and leadership skills, with the ability to influence change
- BRC / HACCP Level 3 Qualification (or level 2 working towards 3)
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and methodical working practices
- Experience with managing Retailers expectations is highly beneficial
- Free Staff Parking, free Uniform
- Technologically advanced IT Systems and simple effective processes
- Modern working environment and staff amenities
Are you a confident, self-motivated team player with an enthusiastic flexible attitude? Do you have the related experience? Looking to work for a professional, advanced food manufacturer? Great, then get in touch with Juliette or Jackie at Pip Consultancy today for a confidential discussion!
Would suit candidates that have held Senior Specifications Technologist, Quality Manager, Technical Manager, Technical Administrator, Specifications Technologist roles in the Food Industry.
Apply for Quality Assurance Manager (SME)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly