A small but rapidly expanding branded food manufacturer is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to help drive the company through their next period of growth.
Are you an Operations Manager who knows what good looks like and would like to use your experience in this smaller business?
Job Title: Operations Manager / Manufacturing Manager / Factory Manager
Location: East London
Salary: Circa £65k, plus car, bonus and benefits
The Candidate - Operations Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record as an Operations Manager in a Food manufacturing environment?
- Ideally, you will have experience of working in both large and small companies.
- You will be experienced in change management and have a track record in driving performance through process improvement and employee engagement?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
The Role - Operations Manager:
- Reporting to the Directors, this role is looking after everything to do with running Operations in the factory
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards
- Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures and manpower.
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company's goals and objectives.
- My client is a fast-growing branded food manufacturer supplying high quality products to the retail sector.
- This is a chance to grow and develop with the business
I'm excited about this company and role. Are you? To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/4202 or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465338.
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly