Role - Buyer
Location - Norwich
Salary - circa £30,000pa
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a food business who supplies a variety of UK retailers across a number of products. Joining the operational function in a buyer role the main responsibilities will be to control indirect procurement and stock control in the business. We are looking for someone looking to take the next step in their career and with in the role develop.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Sourcing and procurement of indirects, guarantee the needs of the business are met in terms of quantity, quality, lead time and cost.
* Manage stock levels in the business
* Manage day to day relationship with strategic supply partners.
* Responsible for price negotiations and price structures with suppliers.
* For all customer programmes will be advising on planning and sourcing with Commercial and Technical over view.
* Close working relationship with the Sourcing team.
* KPI's and reports to the business detailing service level, profit and loss, wastage cost, outstanding claims etc
* Continuously improve processes and make cost savings where possible
As the ideal candidate you will have some procurement and planning experience but the client is happy to develop the candidate with the role. It would be highly desirable if this was in the food sector. You will be an excellent communicator with an outgoing, dynamic and enthusiastic personality.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.
By applying to this advertised job, you consent for Henderson Brown Recruitment Ltd to hold your