Purchasing and Production Manager
Our client is a small vibrant company with great ambition. The Business produces a range of finest frozen cakes and desserts for a well established customer base. Working closely with the Managing Director you will be responsible for forecasting, planning and procurement for the business.
This role is responsible for ensuring procurement is carried out enabling production to be continuous and to the high standards expected by the clients customers.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
- Create an effective 3 week plan managing the stock levels in line with potential orders
- Manage stock levels efficiently to provide a customer satisfaction level of 99.0%.
- Daily liaison with Production Managers to maximise efficiency in running orders and minimising errors
- Create, maintain and manage daily production schedules for company system
- Communication with factory to ensure any changes to the plan are met accordingly
- Liaise with all departments ahead of any maintenance of machinery
- Manage the Procurement Scheduler to ensure availability of all raw materials and packaging at all times
- Manage a weekly meeting with all relevant departments for planning
- Attend daily production meetings as required
- Produce KPI’s and Reports in line with planning
Ref Code: FMW18424
Apply for Purchasing and Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly