Role - Quality Supervisor
Location - Burton upon Trent
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000
Ref - HB3678
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Supervisor to join a food manufacturing company which supplies food products to a range of customer including the 'Top 4' retailers as well as further food manufacturers and the food service sector.
The main focus of this role is to ensure that high quality standards of raw materials and finished products are achieved at all times whilst also ensuring products are safe and legal.
As the ideal candidate you will be able to demonstrate the criteria below.
* Ability to quality-check food products
* Excellent understanding of Quality Assurance principles
* Demonstrable auditing skills
* In-depth knowledge of HACCP
* General understanding of microbiology
* Experience in aesthetic swabbing
* Understanding of commercial, operational, health & safety and engineering processes
* Team player with excellent communication and people skills
* Impeccable attention to detail
* Ability to handle high levels of pressure and make rapid and balanced decisions
* Supervisory experience
In return this business will offer you a challenging and rewarding career with a generous salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website or call Henderson Brown on 01733 235 111.
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.