Atkinson Page - gap personnel group have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cell Leader.
This vacancy is to join our client who is one of Europe's largest independent soft tissue product manufacturers. Established since 1993
Reference number: BH1282D
Job Title:- Cell Leader
Contract Type:- Permanent - Full time (directly with Accrol Papers)
Business Area:- Production/Manufacturing
Salary:- £10.96 p/h
Hours of Work:- 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 7am-7pm, Days and Nights rotating.
Holiday Entitlement:- 23 days
Overview: - Accrol Papers are currently seeking individuals with a pragmatic and resilient approach to problem solving and exceptional attention to detail. To succeed in this role you will need to be customer focused, have a positive, 'can do' attitude and be prepared to work flexibly in line with the needs of the business.
Role Purpose : - Reporting directly to the Production/Shift Manager, you will manage all shop floor personnel and drive efficiency throughout the production unit. You will be responsible for the supervision and operation of all converting line equipment in accordance with strict productivity and quality requirements. Managing the team in the designated cells, including operational responsibility for specific assets, to achieve the business targets.
Experience/Knowledge :- Candidates must have solid proven experience working at this level in FMCG / paper industry manufacturing environment, minimum of 1 year. You will have great communication skills and be able to interact with all levels of the business, whilst demonstrating your excellent supervisory skills including organising, developing and influencing your team.
- Responsible for the manning of all shifts within a cell, training and coordinating the cell supervisors and the line leaders in their duties.
- To manage the cell team to achieve or exceed agreed outputs and daily targets
- Maintaining housekeeping, health and safety and quality in your area of responsibility
- Development of long term training of staff, qualification of Levels and approval of probationary staff.
- To drive the production plan
- Working with Maintenance and Support staff to ensure that all necessary jobs are completed to standard and the lines are returned to good working order as soon as practical.
- Detailing Repair and Maintenance Jobs and ensuring the ALL staff within the cell co-operate with Support staff.
- QC to ensure the Safe and Smooth operation of their shift.
Company Benefits: -
Free parking, staff facilities, pension and voluntary overtime are available.
Apply now with a copy of your CV or for more information: 0113 2048581.
Atkinson Page and Accrol Papers are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.