Production Planner (Sunday - Thursday)
Our client is a large and well-known food business. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Production Planner to join the team at the site in Kent. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in the food industry with an excellent employer.
Please note this role has a Sunday to Thursday working pattern.
- To plan the site’s daily/weekly production and Supply Chain activities
- Ensure a 99% customer satisfaction is achieved the most cost effective ways
- Continuously monitoring and updating Planning data to allow the plant to keep up with the forecasted demand
- Liaise with Operational and Commercial teams to improve product promotional activity
- Take control of Planning and Distribution from the site to maximise production and avoid delays
- Previous experience within the supply chain and FMCG is preferred
- Great communication, teamwork and strong people engagement skills
- Excellent organisation and problem solving skills to be able to plan work to achieve goals within tight deadlines with the aim of reducing costs
- The ability to prioritise workloads to ensure customer satisfaction and quality are not compromised
- High level experience working with Oracle and Excel packages, as well as proven knowledge using ERP systems.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary (£26k -£28k, depending on experience)
- 33 days annual leave
- Pension, Perkbox, Life Assurance, Private Medical
If you would like to be considered for this role please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Toby Bigmore at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060.