Quality Team Leader
Our client is a highly professional Food Manufacturing company with a small and unique production line, serving a range of food manufacturers in the UK and Europe. They have an enviable standing in providing solutions that deliver on the brief. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking a good platform for a career within a growing, secure and forward-thinking business.
The role is broad and will require a strong multi-tasker able to work on their own initiative. Ensure that processes and products comply with legal and customer requirements, accreditation standards.
- Audit, develop and maintain QMS (BRC & ISO), ensure all statutory requirements and customer service level agreements are met, HACCP and Risk Assessments carried out and reported.
- Identify and maintain suitable processes and procedures to meet all requirements and ensure effectively trained out.
- Monitoring compliance to the companies Quality Assurance processes and procedures, handbook updates.
- Arranging for products to be tested in line with customer requirements and leading customer Audits.
- Preparing documentation for customer specifications
The ideal candidate will have solid experience of working in a similar position within food manufacturing, food contract packaging. Superb knowledge of food quality standards and procedures is vital along with BRC & GMP and:
- Experience in the implementation of a Quality Management system.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Methodical and well organised, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong team player who is commercially aware.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The hours are Mon – Fri 8.30-5pm. A competitive salary and ongoing development. Work for a growing, forward thinking organisation that has low staff turnover and a friendly, supportive working environment.
This role would suit candidates that have held similar posts such as a Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Manager, Quality Leader, Quality Controller, Technical Manager and Quality Assistant.
We thank you for your application and advise you that due to the high volume of applications that we currently receive, if we have not contacted you within 14 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Quality Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly